|Job title :||IT Operations Manager (Cloud & Infrastructure)|
|Job category :|
|♦ Networks, production, support [ System administration, Network administration (LAN, WAN), Technical support, Client support ]|
|Address :||625 President-Kennedy Avenue, Suite 1005|
|- A VALID WORK PERMIT FOR CANADA IS REQUIRED -|
The IT Operations Manager will team and being accountable for the overall services provided to customers and internal end-users. This individual will also help drive business development and will manage the on-boarding of customers as they migrate to the firm’s Enterprise Cloud.
They will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate resources, processes and key performance indicators are in place to support existing and future Service Level Agreements.
Responsibilities also include performance management, coaching, training and development of team members as well as prioritizing customer problems, requests and projects.
The ideal candidate will have technical and operational background that enables them to easily interact with IT and business executives while they motivate and manage technical resources to accomplish projects on time and on budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and practices in the area of customer support.
• Establish and maintain ITIL based processes.
• Set goals and priorities for team members and provides coaching, development and feedback
• Define and manage the services to be provided to customers.
• Monitor and measure the success and use of services offered.
• Adjust the service portfolio to meet the consumer demand
• Ensure the infrastructure supports current and forecasted demand for services.
• Understand cloud service offerings.
• Act as a project manager on major projects and initiatives (if required)
• Define and establish department processes and identify/implement areas for improvement
• Adhere to Change Management process for IT related changes
• Experience in an IT Management role
• Knowledge of Service Management Tools
• Experience in Data Centre technologies (virtualization , storage, networking, etc)
• Expertise in middleware technologies (messaging, application servers, RDBMS, security)
• Expertise with networking and communications
• Experience with VMware
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to file number # CVIT-S91017.
Those authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Chacra, Belliveau thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.