|Job category :|
|Front-End .Net Developer|
Employer is located in Downtown Montreal
Please quote file # F-40 on all communications
Important to note: Post Covid work Schedule...
For local employee post COVID, 4 days remote, 1 day in office
For employee living out of Montreal, 100% remote for the 3 month probationary period. Candidate must relocate within 1 month once the 3 probation is completed..
Our client is a national Canadian leader in their sector. Their audience is consumers, businesses,
and organizations across Canada. They are looking to hire a dedicated Front-End .Net Developer
who loves to experience a diverse environment. Their Development Team manages and builds the company’s websites, APIs, applications, and mobile websites/apps. Using the latest technologies.
Their platforms are custom-built, proprietary systems. They value doing things properly, and since you will be part of a tight agile team of developers, you will be expected to contribute significantly to all aspects of our technology stack.
They emphasize teamwork, and each team member has the opportunity to contribute to work methods and implementation.
Reporting to the VP of Development, we are looking for a talented individual who can take charge of .Net Front End Development for our suite of products.
· Integrate designs from the Design team.
· Creation of full front facing pages from start to end
· Generation of client code using jQuery and Templating
· Ability to make asynchronous calls from the client side
· Ability to work on large and multiple projects at the same time
The Technical Environment
· Visual Studio development environment
· 3+ years’ PLUS experience as a front-end developer
· CSS and related extension technologies
· HTML 5 and other web technologies