|Titre d'emploi :||Sr. Network-Systems Administrator - Leadership Role|
|Mots clés :||network, systems, administrator, windows, infrastructure, lead, hands-on|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
- Réseaux, exploitation, support
- Gestion de réseaux (LAN, WAN)
|Adresse :||625 President-Kennedy Avenue, Suite 1005|
|*** SR. NETWORK-SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Leadership Role ***|
(60% hands-on Systems Admin., 40% Management, Infrastructure, Architecture, Budget participation, Strategy, Vendor dealings etc.)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing technology vision and leadership for the department and for developing and implementing Information Technology (IT) initiatives. This includes leading the planning and implementation of enterprise information systems and achieving IT efficiencies enterprise-wide.
The role requires hands-on technical savviness along with business acumen and strong organizational and communication skills. It is an IT leadership with globally distributed teams.
• Provide leadership, oversight, and hands-on management of IT operations with a service oriented perspective and ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organization.
• Create, update, and enhance IT policies, processes and procedures based on industry best practices.
• Be a thought leader and assist senior management in defining IT strategic vision and priorities, as well as defining new opportunities for process and efficiency gains through technology.
• Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
• Measuring IT performance based on internal and external Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
• Oversee enterprise architecture, making sure that business objectives drive information, applications and infrastructure architectures.
• Preserve assets by implementing secure disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Define and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, planning and controlling budget, overseeing expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
• Continuously maintains professional and technical skills through self-learning, formal training, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in developing effective working relationships with international customers, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels within the business.
• Coach, lead and mentor team members.
The Environment in which you will work (opportunity to gain knowledge in these areas):
• Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange, Hyper-V, SAN, firewalls, routers, switches, DNS, DHCP, VPNs, EDI, B2B, Internet protocols and services, mobile computing and VoIP Telephony.
• The environment encompasses data security, network and internet security, network intrusion prevention, vulnerability testing, authentication and encryption.
Those authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them. Take a moment to view our Web home: www.chacra.com for other career opportunities.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to file number CVIT-W555.