|Mots clés :||java, sql, shell scripting, database, stored procedures, spring, agile, scrum, financial|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|Adresse :||625 President-Kennedy Avenue, Suite 1005|
• Database development and maintenance to support applications using related software tools. Work activities include DB objects development, data validation and analyzing existing processes and procedures.
• Participate as a team member on defined standards and working practices, identify and improve existing functions, prepare technical documentation, and provide support of applications in other business areas including Corporate Services, Analytics Services, etc.
• Monitors and tracks quality related issues and problems through to resolution.
• Provide cross training and participate to the life of the team.
• Provide level 3 support on various applications cross technologies.
• Optimization and Tuning of existing PL/SQL, SQL procedures and packages.
• Shell script programming.
• Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, disciplined, professional, and a team player.
• Experience with optimizing physical data models (table definition, indexes, range and hash partitioning).
• Proficient in Java J2EE design and development.
Nice-to Have | EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED (You will have an opportunity to learn the below tools and products.)
• Stored procedures
• Tuning and optimizing performance on backend, i.e.: SQL, PL/SQL and Analytic SQL.
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them. Take a moment to view our Web home: www.chacra.com for other career opportunities.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com referring to file number CVIT-N22.