|Titre d'emploi :||Practice Manager / Director – IT Consulting Services, Service Delivery|
|Mots clés :||Practice Manager, Director, IT Consulting Services, Service Delivery|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Gestion [ Gestion de projet, Autres ]|
|Location: Montreal OR Toronto|
Our client is an ORACLE Platinum partner offering a complete range of consulting services for JD Edwards Enterprise One & World ERP software. Offices based in Canada and the US.
• The successful candidate will be coming out of an IT Consulting or Software development company with extensive experience in a similar role. Many years of demonstrated accomplishment in ERP Project Management, full life-cycle delivery background including implementations and upgrades.
• Prior application consulting experience or Consulting Practice Management skills is a significant asset.
• Leadership in a senior role delivering multiple concurrent projects and managing project teams. Ability to manage customer expectations with a focus on customer satisfaction and on-time / on-budget delivery.
• Ability to participate in pre-sales consulting activities; discovery/scoping, estimation and preparation of materials leading to contractual customer engagements.
• Will participate in a process of continuous improvement of the capabilities, delivery mechanisms and skills of our consulting services practice across all locations.
• Travel is expected on a regular basis utilizing a combination of on-site “customer-facing” and remote activities to accomplish the project requirements as required.
Those authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them. Take a moment to view our Web home: www.chacra.com for other career opportunities.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to file number CVIT-S17.