|Titre d'emploi :||Solution Architect, Cloud and Infrastructure|
|Mots clés :||solutions architect, architecte de solutions|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Analyse et architecture [ Architecture technologique, Architecture fonctionnelle, Autres ]|
|Adresse :||625 President-Kennedy Avenue, Suite 1005|
|The Solution Architect, will assume a leadership role in ensuring that our Enterprise Cloud and internal infrastructure systems remain leading edge and engineered for growth. The Solution Architect will also play a vital role in directing technical issue resolution.|
• Brings complex infrastructure experience involving diverse IT platforms and technologies, supporting thousands of users and hundreds of servers to a multi-tenant, hosting environment.
• In concert with the Chief Technology Officer and other IT specialists, performs analysis and provides recommendations for both internal infrastructure and customer deployments
• Ensures the conformity of project solutions with established standards.
• Works to promote continuous improvement in our IT architecture and processes using best practices.
• Analyse internal and external customer requirements and recommend enterprise systems infrastructure according to company and industry standards
• Evaluate software and hardware components
• Propose and review modifications to system architecture, integration rules and the enterprise core documentation set.
• Direct the resolution of technical and cross functional problems to ensure timely and comprehensive support service to both external and internal clients
• Manage strategic deployment projects with a focus on Scope, Time, Cost, Procurement and Quality Management
• Define, and ensure delivery of projects including documentation, operating and support procedures
• Facilitate sharing of best practices for customer service
General Qualification Requirements
• Experience in an environment that supports a large number of users and many servers
• Strong technical analytical skills and ability to use sound judgement when evaluating solutions.
• Deep IT knowledge; technical platforms, operating systems, networking, middleware and communications.
• Skilled at appropriately framing, analyzing and solving complex problems
• Ability to develop complex plans in support of technological advancement
• Ability to promote ideas and innovation to his/her colleagues, supervisor and management
• Solid usage of common computer tools as well as collaborative tools
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to file number CVIT-S9101.