|Titre d'emploi :||Director Business Solutions (Supply Chain)|
|Mots clés :||Director, Directeur, Business Solutions, center of excellence, competency center, Dynamix-AX, Process manufacturing, supply chain|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Gestion [ Gestion de projet ]|
|Adresse :||625 President-Kennedy Avenue, Suite 1005|
|The Director, Business Solutions is responsible for establishing and maintaining partnerships with business stakeholders and is the focal point for business process improvement and major system solution creation and delivery across the firm.|
• Manages process portfolio. Ensures leadership of the processes evolution etc.
• Leads business analysts team (supports, coaches, develops competencies, holds accountable, etc).
• Establish and maintain partnerships with business stakeholders to:
• Assess demand priorities against agreed upon enterprise strategic plan initiatives.
• Establish value-based relationships; become a credible, trusted advisor and advocate to the business teams.
• Market opportunities to leverage technology and/or business process improvements to enhance business operations.
• Collaborate with IS/Business Process management team to prioritize all incoming business demand (Demand Management) requiring solution services.
• Create consensus and understanding around proposed business solutions at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
• Manage business solution creation and approval of related projects via comprehensive business cases that include solution scenarios, financial investment analysis and benefits achievement.
• Manages team to deliver solutions related to business situations (issues, opportunities, changes, etc) through processes improvements potentially supported by systems. Manages the processes stream leads.
• Assigns employees to initiatives based on business strategy requirements and executive direction, and also based on availability, competencies, field of knowledge and abilities to ensure optimal business success / contribution.
• Ensures his team properly documents solutions, processes, and training courses.
• Ensures solutions sustainability through ensuring solutions / processes are adhered to / respected (audits, surveys, scorecards, etc), governed (process to manage changes), people are trained, roles respected, documents are maintained and available, etc).
• Ensures team has the ability to lead discovery, diagnostic, requirements collection, design specification, business scenarios tests and problem resolution exercises.
• Ensures 3rd level critical systems support assistance.
• Supports applications solutions group in developing functional requirements and solutions design and implementation.
• Hold overall accountability to business stakeholders for successful delivery of approved business solutions projects.
• Provide leadership in business requirements management for Business Solutions projects. Effectively use appropriate tools to accomplish this, including workshop facilitation, continuous improvement techniques, fact based analysis, use case modelling, data and process flow modelling.
• In collaboration with the P&C group, drives organizational change management required to support solution implementations.
• Establish and maintain communications between the Business Solutions team and other ISBP teams to ensure cross functional linkage and alignment.
• Select, build, coach and retain a high performing, collaborative, self-managed team capable of delivering goals, including virtual teams across cross functional groups and geographies.
• Leads team to coach and support the super user network.
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com referring to file number CVIT-S37.