|Titre d'emploi :||Account Executive - Infrastructure|
|Mots clés :||account executive, sales, power systems|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Ventes (TI) [ Chargé de comptes, Conseiller, Développement d'affaires, Représentant technique ]|
|Adresse :||625 President-Kennedy Avenue, Suite 1005|
|LOCATION: Montreal OR Toronto|
Our client is looking for a dynamic and professional candidate to perform as a face-to-face salesperson in their Infrastructure Practice throughout North America. The chosen candidate will have worked with a reseller focused on Power Systems and will be responsible for selling:
• Power Systems i (iSeries/AS400)
• x86 and Blade technology
• SAN and related technology
• Infrastructure Services
• DR/HA, VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Software & Services
• Enterprise Cloud Solutions – IBM Power I, Intel & Managed Services
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a key to success.
• The ability to present confidently to ‘C’ level execs is important.
• The ability to bring net new customers and grow their footprint with existing customers.
• Candidate must understand and embrace a collaborative selling approach.
• Power Systems i hardware and software sales experience.
Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are invited to apply; we are unable to sponsor at this time.
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com referring to file number # CVIT-S9503.