|Titre d'emploi :||Network (LAN/WAN) and Systems Administrator - Leadership role|
|Mots clés :||network, systems, administration, administrator, windows, lan/wan|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Réseaux, exploitation, support [ Administration systèmes, NT, Windows, Gestion de réseaux (LAN, WAN), Soutien technique ]|
|Adresse :||625 President-Kennedy Avenue, Suite 1005|
Network and Systems Administrator, who will be responsible for implementation, administration, maintenance and support of the organization’s computers and network architecture across Canada.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Team Lead (potential to become Manager of IT).
• 50% hands-on | 50% management such as: strategy, participate with budgets, dealing with vendors etc.
• Manage and support corporate national network infrastructure and security (LAN switches, routers), site-to-site (WAN, MPLS) and remote VPN infrastructure.
• Develop and maintains all systems applications, security and network configurations.
• Maintain hardware and software virtualization.
• Support and maintain our VOIP telephony systems.
• Maintain and support Storage (SAN) Architecture.
• Develop and maintain the corporate disaster recovery plan.
• Develop and maintains IT Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and keep Network and Server documentation up to date.
• Extensive experience administering Windows Servers such as: Server 2003/2008/2012 and Windows 7 Workstation.
• Ability to configure Cisco networking equipment.
• Troubleshoots network performance issues.
• Monitors network system resources and proactively increases network uptime.
• Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
• Provides general technical and application support and guidance to users.
• Provides 3rd Level of Support to the IT service helpdesk.
• Install hardware and software, new releases and system upgrades.
• Evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software related problems.
• Maintains hardware and software and functionality of the organization's website.
• In depth understanding of existing technologies, and willing to continually learn and advance technical knowledge.
• Knowledge and experience with network security equipment and concepts (firewall, proxies, etc.) is essential.
• Knowledge and experience with wireless networks.
• Experience administering Windows Servers (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, etc.).
Chacra, Belliveau thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com referring to file number CVIT-Q50.