|Titre d'emploi :||Service Delivery Director/Manager - Financial Services|
|Mots clés :||wealth capital, CFA, securities, IFIC, banking, financial, brokerage|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Analyse et architecture [ Analyse d'affaires, Analyse fonctionnelle ]|
|♦ Gestion [ Gestion de projet ]|
|♦ Autres [ Formation ]|
|♦ Ventes (TI) [ Conseiller ]|
|Service Delivery Director/Manager |
Markham/Toronto Ontario, Canada
* Ability to converse in French is a “nice-to-have” *
Those authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Seeking a talented and dynamic Service Delivery Professional. The ideal candidate must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and be comfortable presenting in front of groups (both internal and external). Must ensure the effective management and delivery of profitable and efficient contractual obligations in support of the client’s business objectives.
The successful candidate will have depth of experience in one or more of the following: wealth capital markets, wealth management software, brokerage systems.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure each client receives services according to their contracted service levels.
• Oversee, monitor and report work done by service delivery team(s) involved in supporting the client engagement contract(s)
• Provide monthly reporting information for review meetings internal and with clients
• Focus on quality of service, user satisfactions and cost management
• Ensure quality and performance of service delivered
• Manage internal delivery activities required
• Identify opportunities for improvement
• Ensure recommendations provided the opportunities identified benefit the client
Day to day duties summarily include the following:
• Working with clients to provide solutions
• Effectively analyzing and interpreting of client requirements
• Ensuring Service Level Agreements are met, including having an understanding of the client’s environment.
• Interact closely with clients and internally on product decisions
• Manage and track client projects
• Follow up on outstanding items
• Provide billing, invoice details, and backup.
• Provide leadership and guidance to product and maintenance teams.
• Approve and accountability for all deliverables into client environment
• Prioritization of activities for clients
The candidate will work closely with clients and internal teams, as well as representatives from other business units to accomplish the above duties.
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them. Take a moment to view our Web home: www.chacra.com for other career opportunities.
For complete details, please call or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to file number CVIT-C11. 514.931.8801