|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Réseaux, exploitation, support [ Administration systèmes, NT, Windows, Gestion de réseaux (LAN, WAN), Soutien technique, Support ]|
|Adresse :||625 President-Kennedy Avenue, Suite 1005|
|- A VALID WORK PERMIT FOR CANADA IS REQUIRED -|
The Infrastructure Analyst, Managed Services & Infrastructure is responsible for day-to-day provisioning and operational support activities of customers’ and internal shared Server Infrastructures. The primary responsibilities include managing infrastructure services (Server hardware, Active Directory, Windows OS, VMware etc.), providing all aspects of infrastructure monitoring and creating technical documentation.
• Provide technical support to clients. Perform problem determination and troubleshooting tasks across Wintel platforms, technologies and environments. Perform day-to-day support activities ensuring environment availability
• Provide input on how to develop IT initiatives, projects and framework from a high-level to detailed overview
• Be available for off-hour and on-call support rotations
One or more of the following certifications:
• MCSE or MCSA
• VMware ESX VCP Certification
- IBM Certified Specialist
• 5+ years in a similar environment (Windows Server 2000/2003/20008/2012, Active Directory VMware, Routers, Firewalls and Storage Area Networks.)
• Experience in migrations (site-to-site), (platform-to-platform)
• Experience in building and managing VMware clusters.
• Experience working with the VMware portfolio (Vcloud, Vrealise, etc.)
• Experience with Enterprise Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS, DR Replication)
• Knowledge of Data Centre Technologies
• Knowledge of Virtual Desktop Technologies
• Maintain all aspects of the Data Center and customers’ infrastructure integrity and consistency, including virtual and hybrid platforms including documentation.
• Perform software product installation, configuration management, maintenance, testing and documentation of VMware and Microsoft related products.
• Ensure highest level of availability, reliability and performance for virtualization platforms and associated products.
• Will be required to lead infrastructure projects
The incumbent will be required to work occasionally during non-business hours at nights and/or weekends as required to support the customer base. May be required to be on-call on occasion.
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com referring to file number CVIT-S91019.
Those authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Chacra, Belliveau thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.