|Titre d'emploi :||SR UNITY/C# Consultants - Video Game Studio|
|Mots clés :||Job Description:
In this role, you will take part in the design and development of a top grossing cross-platform social application. You will need to collaborate with a team to document, code, debug and maintain a live game.
6-9 months cont|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Programmation [ C#, Autres, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry ]|
|Adresse :||300 St-Sacrement Suite 208|
|In this role, you will take part in the design and development of a top grossing cross-platform social application. You will need to collaborate with a team to document, code, debug and maintain a live game.|
Status: 6-9 months contract
• Design & implement game features and different tools that are used by the development team.
• Involved in the day to day activities of the project including; coding, identification and resolution of issues and the compilation of development documentation.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
• 5+ years of development experience.
• Great knowledge of Unity and C#.
• Team player and pro-active by nature.
• In depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
• Strong familiarity with client/server integration.
• Self-motivated learner and creative thinker.
• Knowledge in graphics and sound integration.
• Strong English and French communication skills.
• Experience in native development for iOS and Android is an asset.
• Prior experience using Continuous Integration and build automation