|Mots clés :||Azure, Cloud, Architect, Architecture,|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Analyse et architecture [ Architecture technologique ]|
|♦ Cloud [ Azure, Google Cloud, AWS - Amazon, IBM Cloud ]|
|Seeking an Azure Could Architect that is passionate about designing and building some of the most secure and complex distributed systems in the world. If you want to join a company that has a rapidly growing cloud division and you are fearless about pushing the boundaries within the commercial cloud for public sector clients, we want you to work for us.|
|You’re a great fit if…|
• You have experience architecting, building, and maintaining highly available, performant, and secure environments in Azure cloud environments
• You have experience migrating and provisioning to a Virtual environment.
• You’re passionate about making recommendations with Azure toolsets and keeping up with the latest tools and solutions
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
• You have 3+ years of working experience with Azure.
• You have experience with cloud security concepts and best practices
• You have experience configuring virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor) on a new hosting environment.
• You have a familiarity with cloud monitoring and operational performance tools
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree and an active Secret security clearance
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
• You enjoy using Azure best practices and DevOps concepts
• You have familiarity optimizing configuration management and server deployment using automation and DevOps, with a strong preference towards PowerShell, Chef, Terraform and Packer, Jenkins, and Nexus/Artifactory
• You have experience with MS Load Balancer/F5 Load Balancer/Nginx/HAProxy/Windows Failover Clustering
• You have experience with Splunk, New Relic, Nagios, PRTG, Tanium, etc.
• Azure Architect Certification.
• Lead development of designs & patterns
• Provide architectural alignment on crucial efforts (design, code, test, deploy)
• dentify technology/opportunities that advance our Digital Organization
• Direct alignment of tech decisions across the Enterprise with roadmaps and architectural development models
• Leads technical initiatives and organizational change across the enterprise
• Provides day-today mentoring and coaching to less experienced professionals