|Mots clés :||System Engineer, System Administration, System Administrator, Systems Engineer, Linux Administrator, Linux Engineer, Linux System Administrator|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Réseaux, exploitation, support [ Administration systèmes, Unix, Linux ]|
|Seeking a Linux System Administrator of ELK technology stacks, experienced with LogStash, ElastiSearch, Kibana, Kafka, and SearchGuard.|
• Architect, design, configure, deploy, maintain, support, and troubleshoot the ELK technology stack used for logging, searching, troubleshooting, and incident response at SpaceX. This includes:
• Architect, design, build/update, deploy and support custom tools, scripts and integrations that provide systemic automation to tasks that need to be performed ontop of log infrastructure.
• Maintain and administrate applications built on top of Linux operating systems.
Completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Physics
• 5+ years of systems administration and scripting/automation experience
• 3+ years of experience with the ELK stack (ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Linux system administration
•Application/tool administration experience in the tools documented above.
• Expertise with the Python scripting language.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Demonstrated technical project management skills
• Track record of getting things done quickly and with quality