|Mots clés :||Project Manager, infrastructure, Cloud, Security, Servers, Storage, Managed Services, PMP, PMI, ITIL|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Analyse et architecture [ Architecture technologique, Sécurité et relève ]|
|♦ Gestion [ Gestion de projet ]|
|♦ Cloud [ Azure, AWS - Amazon ]|
|Seeking a Project Manager to join our team. As an IT Project Manager you will organize and manage the deployment projects for new Cloud Services customers, and/or manage the migration/upgrade projects for existing customers. You will be responsible for projects extending from evaluating initial project charter, scope and deliverables with customers during contract negotiations, through the projects’ completion and handover to operations.|
|Below you see a list of challenges you will face:|
• Organize and manage project teams to execute different Infrastructure projects
• Ensure that project deliverables are met in timely and due form
• Ensure that our internal customers are satisfied with the quality of our deliverables
• Ensure that our internal customers and management are adequately informed and satisfied regarding the progress and completion of their projects.
• Provide feedback to all teams on the performance of the Cloud Services network, security, servers and storage infrastructure.
• Coordinate with support teams to ensure that operational requirements have been met to ensure successful project handoff.
• Provide regular and thorough project reporting as required.
• Analyze and provide advice on project managerial methods
• Organize and integrate project teams
• Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, record management and communications
• Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards
• Supervise providers and clerical staff
• Ensure that the projects yield the expected results
• Determine and document internal customers and users’ needs
• Advise on strategies, policies and politics, management, security and services in infrastructure and information systems
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in information technology as an engineer or project manager.
• Minimum of 3 years managing infrastructure projects (versus software development projects).
• Minimum of 2 years working in Managed Services or as a third-party IT service provider.
• Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
• Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Strong English (Verbal and Written) communication skills
• Business and requirements analysis skills
• Process improvement skills
• Experience with Cloud Infrastructure Projects
• Proven experience in Project Management
• Technology Certification(s) is considered an asset.
• PMP or PMI Certification is considered an asset.
• Agile experience is considered an asset.
• ITIL Certification is considered an asset