|Titre d'emploi :||Senior PHP Web Application Developer|
|Mots clés :||Full Stack, Back End, Front End, PHP, Data transfer, EDI, B2B, Web service, HTML5, JaScript, Agile, Devops, CSS, VueJs, web design|
|Senior PHP Web Application Developer|
Permanent position based in Montreal
You must have Canadian work authorization.
A note regarding our client.
A public company forecasting $1 Billion revenue by 2023 | Company has serious growth/expansion plans | 35 hour work week | RSP/Pension plan | Group insurance cost sharing program | $Incentive Program | Fitness grant | Monthly public transport passes | Company will be upgrading to the latest technology | Truly an opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic and collaborative 5 star team.
They are planning to triple their business by 2023…and they are on track. By 2023 they will be recognized as the preferred partner for its remarkable contributions to its customers and communities and as a long term sustainable investments. Low turnover …Company has good cash flow, no debts.
Brief list of upcoming projects
1) 2021: Implement AGILE methodolgy
a) First Quarter 2021: Implement manual backlog system and identify squads and product owner.
b) For year end: implementation of an automated backlog system.
2) 2021: Implement KPI to evaluate each steps of the delivery process.
3) By year end 2021:
a) Determine new application design structure
b) Identify and select candidate technologies related to DEVOPS tools.
4) In 2022: Implement DEVOPS tools chosen.
With so many opportunities available to you, there are good chances that you’ll find a way of doing what you are truly passionate about. My Client needs need top talent to create the right workplace for our people.
You are a multi-skilled, and client-focused Senior PHP Web Developer. The candidate will be asked to participate in the development of internal PHP applications and make integrations with external applications. Your new responsibilities:
· Full Stack or (either Back-End or Front-End) and cloud application development;
· Assist in the implementation and use of DEVOPS tools;
· Develop new modules for web applications, internally and externally;
· Design user-friendly interfaces for our customers;
· Test and document modules before their implementation;
· Analyze and understand user requests, in order to develop efficient and user-friendly modules;
· Work in collaboration with users for designing, testing, debugging and improving the performance of our IT service;
· Prepare technical documentation detailing the applications;
· Offer support to users with any questions regarding the applications;
· Maintenance and development of data transfer tools with external parties (EDI, B2B, Web service, etc.).
Nice to have:
· A minimum of 5-10 plus years of relevant experience;
· Demonstrate the ability to work within a team;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
Passionate about searching for innovative solutions.