|Job title :||Business Analyst, Manufacturing|
|Job category :|
- Analysis and architecture
|Address :||625 President-Kennedy Avenue, Suite 1005|
|Utilizes business expertise and understanding of technical concepts to establish relationships with project sponsors and subject matter experts, defines solution vision and scope and conducts requirements gathering exercises. Assists with solution design, creates functional specifications, defines user acceptance test strategies, and authors strategic project documents. Assists project sponsors when defining their solution's, using creative approaches as well as previous experience, while ensuring that the requirements do not exceed the limits of technology, the project scope or the budget. This individual is ultimately responsible to deliver solutions that are aligned with best-practice business processes and strategies.|
Also responsible for accurately estimating his/her and others' tasks, designing, refining and implementing all defined methodologies and standards, leading cross-functional/application sessions, suggesting best practices, keeping his/her skill set up to date, mentoring others, and performing knowledge transfer with their user communities. He/she has utilized applicable tools, processes and concepts on multiple large-scale, end-to-end projects, and can play a lead role. He or she must be capable of mentoring and training others, have a solid fundamental background in methodology and business-process reengineering. Since the Business Analyst is an agent for change, he/she not only must adapt to change quickly, but must also be a champion of change.
• Eliciting the key business imperatives
• Planning and monitoring performance
• Analyzing enterprise-wide impacts and changes
• Documenting the functional and non-functional requirements
• Identifying and assessing the best-practice, global, optimal and validated solutions
• Communicating and coordinating any and all activities to effectively deploy the solution working with cross functional groups, both internally and externally, across multiple locations.
• Establish and maintain a solid relationship with the various business units and districts, especially when assigned as the single point of contact representing the team.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the Application and Process Portfolio favoring investments in more strategic enterprise systems and processes.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of current business processes within the Business Analyst’s specialty and understand the function’s desired future state.
• Serve as a liaison between business users, the IS team responsible for managing the systems as well as 3rd party vendors when applicable.
• Have direct responsibility to lead, coach and mentor the Super User Network to improve first level support, share best-practices and knowledge transfer to the districts and increase the firm’s capacity to deliver key project and initiatives.
• By extension, lead, coach and mentor the Super User Network to use established process improvement concepts and methodology.
Those authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
If you feel this opportunity is not suitable for you and think of someone who may have an interest, kindly forward this job description to them.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to file number CVIT-S35.