|Mots clés :||PMBook, Babok, Agile, Ecom|
|Catégorie d'emploi :|
|♦ Analyse et architecture [ Analyse d'affaires ]|
As part of the Customer Applications IT team, the analytics business analyst is the liaison between end users and the technical team. The business analyst identifies business requirements, specifications and process flows, understand and document business processes. The Business Analyst may also be involved with writing test scripts and carrying out testing and configuration.
To be considered for this position, you ideally have a retail background with systems implementation experience. You have a proven ability to document business processes and workflow clearly and concisely. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Effectively analyze and document business end user requirements, process flows and functional specifications
• Participate in transitioning the requirements to the design and development team (in-house or third party) and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
• Identify new business processes and emerging technology solutions to improve business processes and optimize operations
• Oversee and execute quality assurance and user acceptance testing for new, existing and modified systems
• Participate in quality reviews for deliverables produced by the team (in-house or third party)
• Serve as a liaison between business users, the IT department and service providers
• Participate in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective
• Provide user training and support for new, existing and modified system
• Work with technical analysts and support teams to document, prioritize and resolve issues
• Relevant College/University education in computer science, business or relevant discipline
• 2-3 years experience as a Business Analyst
• Ability to write functional system specifications and to analyze and design business processes
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
• Experience with SQL query language
• Experience with web analytics platforms
• Proven experience with Business Intelligence platforms
• Ability to quickly learn complex systems, data models, business processes and business drivers
• Proven ability to manage multiple competing deliverables simultaneously
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, perform effectively under dynamic conditions such as directional changes, new technology, tight deadlines, limited resources etc.
• Superior communication skills in both French and English including effectively interacting with all levels of an organization
• Familiar with AGILE methodology and BABOK standards
• Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders and team members